Beyonce Heat The Mrs Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition

Beyonce has launched a new special edition of  her signature fragrance Heat created in honor of the Beyoncé World Tour 2013. The new scent is announced in June 2013 as a very exotic and attractive blend of juicy fruits and tropical flowers followed with elegant woody notes, softened with vanilla.
Beyoncé Heat The Mrs. Carter Show World Tour Limited Edition is a unique commemorative fragrance, paying tribute to Beyoncé’s amazing momentous journey. “I love my music, I love performing and most of all I love and appreciate my fans. I wanted to give them a special remembrance of this tour and I created this scent to reflect the power, passion and playfulness I put into my performances.” - Beyoncé
Top notes are pink pepper, mangosteen and acai berry; middle notes are orchid, violet and jasmine; base notes are australian sandalwood, vetiver and madagascar vanilla.
The new fragrance will be available as 100 ml Eau de Perfum as a limited edition.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home